Thread Links Date Links

Re: [802SEC] November 802 LMSC Workshop Update

Paul,

I accept and am respectfully looking for inputs/ideas from all on this topic to be able to prepare for a productive discussion in Nov.

To start with I can envision 2 possible perspective categories:

  • What do we do to further outwardly communicate the achievements of our members (Project Awards, etc.)
    • To our 802 Publicity Page
    • To IEEE Comp. Society
    • To the recipients respective sponsor(s)
  • What additional recognition(s) can/should we consider
    • Technical Contributor of qtr/yr
      • By WG
      • Overall 802
    • Leadership Contributor of qtr/yr
      • By WG
      • Overall 802

Best Regards,
Clint

Clint Powell

Managing Director – Wireless IoT Standardization, PWC LLC

IEEE 802.15 WG Chair & 802 LMSC Executive Committee

Mobile/WhatsApp: 480 586-8457    Email: cpowell@ieee.org

Skype: clintonpowell