Thread Links Date Links

[802SEC] SASB and IEEE elelections

All

I have voted in the 5  elections (MTT-S, C-S, AP-S, SASB and IEEE) for which it is my responsibility to select our leaders.

Please, read the candidate statements an register your vote!  For SASB and IEEE, the deadline is 10/1/24, please don't delay.

The deadline to vote for other societies vary, but please, read the candidate statements and be an informed voter!
--
James Gilb
IEEE 802 LMSC Chair