Thread Links Date Links

[802SEC] Ballot results for P802 REVc, D2.2

All

The ballot has closed for P802-REVc, draft 2.2, we received one comment from a no voter.

We will discuss on the comment resolution call.

Page #: 65
Subclause: A
Line #: 7
Comment:

The text referencing Bibliographic Entry [B1] has been removed as per a prior Disapprove MBS Comment, but the entry itself has not been removed. Bibliographic entries that are not referenced must be removed. These include {B1], [B9], and [B10].

Proposed Change:

Remove [B1] from the Bibliography, and other unreferenced entries as per comment.

--
James Gilb
IEEE 802 LMSC Chair