Thread Links Date Links

Re: [802SEC] November 802 LMSC Workshop Update

Dear Dave,  Thank you. Regards, --Paul

------ Original Message ------
From: "David Halasz" <dave.halasz@IEEE.ORG>
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Sent: 9/19/2024 11:19:41 AM
Subject: Re: [802SEC] November 802 LMSC Workshop Update

Paul

I confirm acceptance of my assignment.

Dave Halasz

On Thu, Sep 19, 2024 at 4:11 AM George Zimmerman <george@cmephyconsulting.com> wrote:
Paul - I'll need to confer with you to better understand what is meant here... I wasn't in the workshop planning meeting where this was added and hence need to understand who is concerned about what.  The breadth of people I need to interface with for that assignment will determine whether I can accept.  If you are one of those people, please contact me offline with your input.
Paul - we can talk next week.
-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.
President & Principal