Thread Links Date Links

Re: [802SEC] 01 Oct 802 LMSC Teleconference - Draft Agenda Update

Sorru,

But everything is resolved now and I can start at Noon.

Michael J. Marcus, Sc.D., F-IEEE

Principal Research Scientist, Institute for the Wireless Internet of Things

Adjunct Professor/Lecturer of ECE

Northeastern University

+1-301-229-7714  (GMT-5 hours)

https://coe.northeastern.edu/people/marcus-michael/